February 16, 2012
When Bill Gates, founder of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which provides vaccines to third world countries, promoted decreasing the population of the world and favoring the ‘death panel’, it shocked many people. Bill Gates believes that “instead of spending millions of dollars on old people who just have months to live, the money should be spent elsewhere, where it can actually benefit people”.
Two years ago, the Microsoft billionaire, unveiled his mission to reduce the world’s population through vaccines during a TEDx presentation. As Gates rambles on about CO2 emissions, and its effects on climate change, he injects without pause, that in order to get CO2 to zero, “probably one of these numbers is going to have to get pretty close to zero.” He then goes on to describe how the first number, P (for People) might be reduced.
“The world today has 6.8 billion people”, said Gates, “that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”
In January 2010, at the Davos World Economic Forum, Gates announced his foundation would give $10 billion (€7.5 billion) over the next decade to develop and deliver new vaccines to children in the developing world.
- Bill Gates says vaccines can help reduce world population
- Bill Gates: Use Vaccines To Lower Population
- Bill Gates promises $10 billion for vaccines
- Bill Gates pushes for 90 percent vaccination rate worldwide
- I am a believer in power of vaccines: Bill Gates
- Bill Gates: Register Every Birth by Cellphone To Ensure Vaccination, Control Population Growth
- Bill Gates wants to register all new babies on the planet for vaccines
- Bill Gates Calls for Population Reduction
- Bill Gates buys positive press spin on vaccines, GMOs
- Bill Gates in global push to vaccinate every child on the planet
- Gates Foundation Researches Nanoparticle Vaccines Triggered by Sweat
- Vaccinate the World: Gates, Rockefeller Seek Global Population Reduction